Friday, August 14, 2009

The Satellite Dish Arrived

Last Monday was the big day: the Wild Blue satellite arrived and was installed by two guys from Gilroy. They were pretty efficient and got everything working for me. So now that I have high-speed Internet, the time has come for me to finally start my blog. I have discussed this with Princess to see how she feels about having her own Dog Blog and she seems excited about it. You know I'll need a partner in crime and some help with all these new things.

2 comments:

  1. Inger, I love it!!! Great first blog. And what an honor that you liked the name for your blog. Hugs, hugs, hugs. Looking forward to the next one. Love Ya', Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, hurray, and welcome to the blogging world! Congratulations on high-speed Internet, too - you're going to feel so spoiled now after what you have had for so long!
    Looking forward to reading your stories...
    :-)danni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails