Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year - Gott Nytt Ar!

As the year comes to an end, I want to thank you for visiting, thank you Danni for encouraging me to start my blog, thank you Cindy and Carol for commenting all the time, thanks to my friends who are following my blog, and a special thanks to those of you who have signed up as followers.

Many thanks to Barbee, who introduced me to some wonderful blogs in Sweden and Africa. From there, I discovered blogs from my hometown of Stockholm, Sweden, and also from London, England, where I lived when I was young. Now, as I spend much time alone in my desert canyon in California, discovering these blogs is precious to me. I can see the potential for making new friends, learning new things, sharing information, recipes, gardening tips, and discovering new worlds and old. Oh, that Swedish shabby chic and country white -- how delicious to visit blogs like that! 

I especially love your comments, thank you; it's so much fun for me to read them and to know that you have been here to visit.

To my Swedish friends and family: I promise I will try to figure out how to get that Translator Widget added to my blog.

I'm looking forward to new blogging adventures in 2010 and I hope you will come to desert canyon to share them with me.

Most of all, I want to wish you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!


This is the Blue Moon of December 2009 -- I just had to take a photo since it happens so rarely that there is a full moon twice in the same month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails