All the prayers, good thoughts, and good energy blogger friends and other friends sent to A Little Farm with a Big Heart made it, with the help of a kind inspector, work out OK. I f you haven't seen it yet, read about it here: http://wwwaj-oaks.blogspot.com
I also got this sweet award from my friend a while back and this one had some fun questions you had to answer before you could accept it. Thank you so much for these two awards, my dear friend, I am very happy and honored to receive them and so happy that all worked out for you and the donkeys.
For this award, you had to answer these questions about yourself:
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Sunshine on new snow, a long hike with hubby and dogs, good food, a roaring fire in the fire place, a cat purring in my lap, hugging a donkey and kissing a goat. And of course no more cruelty or neglect of our house pets, donkeys, horses, and all other animals.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
Jeans. Simple and tough, but also cool.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Currently photography and blogging.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Walking in the woods.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Hugged, yes, but my singing would scare any resident birds into flight, so no singing.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Growing my own would be ideal – farmers market a second choice.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
I found fortitude in my family tree. My husband has the exciting people in his.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
I would love some blackened catfish in a posh Louisiana restaurant, with that glorious New Orleans jazz playing in the background.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
10. Do you believe in fairies?
Of course, the deep woods in Sweden are full of fairies, elves, trolls, and giants.
This award went around to so many people that I want to pass it along to a dog: Sophie, the Labradoodle, who has a most wonderful blog: http://fromsophiesview.blogspot.com
To me, her blog shows the world how a dog's life should be: freedom, love, digging, getting wet, running on the beach, playing with her dog friends, chasing balls, snoozing and all those good things.
And also to Sandra, who is helping dogs get lives like Sophie's. Sandra is a true animal lover, rescuer, and foster mom to many dogs while she works hard to find good forever homes for them. Sandra's blog: http://sandra-elephantlover.blogspot.com