Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Update From the Library

Just a short update, once again from the Library. It looks like my computer issues may be over by the end of the month. All kind of good things are happening in my life, but my computer still comes on and goes off. But like I said, things are looking up.

I went to the dentist this morning and we decided on another 10 days of anti-biotics and if that doesn't work, he will redo the root canal. There is only one root so that's good to know. We also talked about the side-effects of Fosomax on the bones in your jaw and how you can't have your teeth pulled with ease after you have been on that stuff for a while. That plus the complications of my diabetes and its effect on my teeth. So the health part of my life is turning into a not so fun thing. My dentist, who is also my friend here in town, will discuss with UCLA where they have protocols for my situation. 

Thank you Ron, Sophie's dad, for the recommendation to http://www.librarything.com/ I will check it out. It warms my heart to think that Ron, way over there in Nova Scotia, would think of me with such an appropriate website. That's what is so truly great about blogging. And I miss all your blogs so much but I have half an hour left on my time here, so I think I will be off to read some of them now. I have lost two followers already -- I imagine it is because I'm not around enough and unable to read your blogs and leave comments, who knows, it would be nice to know though.  Maybe they were the ones that got really bored with these no picture posts. Oh, well, Samson and I will soon be back with some real good stuff.

19 comments:

  1. sometimes the blog reading list just gets too long and you have to pare them down. don't take it personally! :)

    we're sticking with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inger! Get completely well first before you get back to us.....we're not going anywheres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara Inger--Mycket snart--maybe tonight! Jag haller tummama. I'll call you as soon as it's done. Kram----Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to read or comment, Inger. I think I finally got my computer issue with commenting figured out, but there's nothing I can do about my dial up speed or connectivity. It's terrible, but it's all I got!

    Hope you get your toofy situation remedied soon. That's no fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the website was up your alley! Readers really need something like this and I immediately thought of you. Listen don't fret over losing followers...wasn't meant to be...I've lost some over the short time of my blogging existence. I can sleep without worrying. Those that are worthy will stick it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I've lost a few too. We all do, I think. So , don't worry about it. You won't lose most of us, and you won't lose me, for sure (I'm sure that makes your heart just palpitate with joy, lol) Hope your tooth thing gets straightened out without the need for another root canal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've lost a few here and there, too..Ah well! :)

    Just worry about your health, we're sticking tight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Inger! Real readers will stay and wait! We're a patient bunch! Just get well soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Canyon Girl, hope things work out with the dentist. What a great library catalog you shared:)

    We haven't been blogging for a month also and were not able to drop by blogs. Our laptop crashed, we lost all our files. It was caused by DUST. We had it cleaned and it's working great again. You may want to check out the inside of your computer.

    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Inger- computer problems here also-drat. I'm trying to keep up with everyone and as Nancy said, dial up is a .....
    Pictures or not, to me, content is what counts!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the website Ron sent you. That works for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inger, with so many followers that you have, I wouldn't worry about the 2 you lost. Some just have to downsize the blogs they are following as it can be a real challenge to keep up with too many. You won't be losing me... and yes, you may have wondered where did I end up:))

    Take care of yourself and write when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Inger .. I hope all is resolved soon .. teeth are one of the more painful things to ease .. so I'm thinking of you.

    Looking forward to the pics update and news update as and when you get back happily on line.

    I'm about to check Ron's site .. cheers and thinking of you .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to hear from you again. I'm just buzzing through.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I won't be going anywhere Inger! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greetings folks from the Amish community of Lebanon county. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. At my last doctor's visit I discussed with her that I had been on Fosomax for five years and thought it was time to get off them. She agreed. I have a cousin who had all kinds of dental complications because of those kinds of medicines. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just got caught up. I will see you SOON! The veggies look great from your garden:) The critters send their love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really get my feelings hurt when I lose followers. I know it is silly but still...
    Anyway I am trying to visit followers that I have not visited in awhile to say thank you for following...so thank you!!
    Oh the dentist; I feel you..I am losing all of my teeth due to TMJ and have to get implants...ouchy mouth and very ouchy pockets:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails