Saturday, October 15, 2011

We're Back, Samson and Me!


Hello from Samson and me! We are both very happy to announce that we are BACK! My husband picked up Fran's computer on Monday, I think it was, and we hooked it up yesterday with no problems at all. Thank you so much Fran and Bud! Look for that first e-mail, Fran, and while your Swedish may need some work, boy are you picking it up fast.

Rabbit Brush in bloom in September.

I have over 200 photos from this summer and early fall, so I will have a lot of fun posting as many of them as I can.


Samson has had some fun times he wants to share with you too. So, laissez les bon temps roulez! See, we have spent some time with our New Orleans relatives this month, with good times and very, very good food, indeed! More to come soon from the canyon.




11 comments:

  1. YAY!!! back to home-blogging again! and photos! and updates from samson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from dinner so I was too late to post the first comment. So glad you got my computer up & running with no problems! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!! And great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hear the joy in your written word

    I look forward to seeing pics from your lovely homerange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. texwisgirl: I'm so looking forward to seeing your beautiful ranch with all the wild birds again.

    fishducky: I don't think you can beat texwisgirl and be first with a comment. But you did get my first email sent early this morning.

    Sharon: Thanks!

    Justina: Thanks - it is good to be back.

    Upupaepops: I really missed the combination of taking pictures and thinking about what to write. Both these activities have become a great joy in my retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be great to see and chat with you and Sampson again along with your beautiful scenery!! Welcome back, Inger!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Inger .. so pleased you've got 'your' computer at last and all hooked up - it will be great to see all your photos .. and catch up with yours and Samson's news .. cheers for now ..Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So glad you are back to blogging. You have been missed. And let Samson know he has been missed also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails