Friday, September 21, 2012

Foto Friday







From archives.


Please sign the petition below to stop yet another donkey roping event to be held in Eden, TX on September 29, 2012. At these events, cattle prods are used on the donkey to make it run and then be roped. Donkeys are not built like cattle, their necks will get severely injured, their bones will break, and many will die. This is an extremely cruel event put on to entertain people. It is beyond me how anyone can sit and laugh, teach their children to laugh, at these poor animals. Donkeys are highly intelligent animals, they are loving, loyal, and so sweet. Please help stop this event. You don't have to be a U.S. citizen to sign. About another 6,000 signatures are needed. Thank you so much for caring.

http://www.change.org/petitions/eden-tx-chamber-of-commerce-stop-burro-roping-event-9-29-12-in-eden-texas#share








17 comments:

  1. Inger, I appreciate your posting this. I did go to her website and signed the petition. They are such delightful animals, and I think people supporting these events are ignorant of the facts about donkeys. Here is a link to my favorite family of those sweet clowns
    CLICK HERE Hope the link works, I never know what to expect when I use code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furst...OMD, dat is da cutest donkey I has evers seen. I want me a donkey...even thugh they be like 10times bigger than me...hehehehe. So sweet!
    I has heard lots in my short life but I has nevers heard of dis donkey ropin'...horrific! Thanks fur makin' me awares and I will go sign.

    I is so happies you went and met PIP, he is soooooooo funny and really has a wonderful blog.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the cutes baby ever... so sweet. i signed that petition when it came in my email. everyone should. we need to stop cruelty to helpless animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo...have signed the petition.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby is so precious. I can almost feel his furry hair. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go add my name to the petition, too.

    Oh, and thanks for directing me to fishducky's blog. I checked out her blog, and signed on as a follower. (And, look! I'm following her HERE, too!) She's one funny lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed. I'm so tired of cruelty to animals being treated as entertainment. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I will most definitely sign this petition!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good cause, Inger. Will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Inger,
    I've just found your lovely blog, and am now following...I will go right now and sign that petition!
    Bless you ~
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I signed the petition Inger!How bad is this when they think its a sport?I wrote that this is as bad as dog fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if anyone goes back to read this, but I want to thank you all so very much on behalf of the donkeys for signing the petition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Inger, I signed the petition. Thank you for offering the opportunity to me to protest animal abuse. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails