Monday, July 1, 2013

Samson Says: We Are All Sick ~ Except Daddy



Mommy wanted me to let you know that we are all sick here, except daddy. 

So mommy says thank you all so very much for the nice comments you left for her birthday picnic, which I didn't get to go to.....

This is what's happened: 

Mommy felt sick Saturday, yesterday she had a fever over 101.1, today it is a little better, but she still can't type and blog.  Tomorrow she sees the doctor. She also injured her rib, but that's another story. I hope the doctor will make her well.

Friday and Saturday both, Soldier threw up his dinner. Mommy had started him on the grain free too, the one I get, but he got sick from it. Except the silly boy hadn't chewed any of it. It looked just like it does in the bag, but mushier. He is so silly, yes, I know he is old, but very greedy with his food, he's not good with food like me, that's for sure. 

Then I felt sick yesterday, so mommy just gave me bland canned food and my sick to my stomach pills, Soldier gets them too, but it didn't work, cause last night, I went on daddy's new carpet. Mommy tried to clean it up this morning, but it was still a mess, so when daddy woke up, he got mad at mommy, not me. 

I thought that was unfair, but after he cleaned it up real good, he wasn't mad any longer. Then he went to Los Angeles to take care of some business and mommy, Soldier, and me went back to bed. 

So we won't post anything for a few days, OK. Soon as mommy gets better, she will. She says she can't comment either. But we'll see you real soon, OK.

Have a nice day everyone!

PS ~ You can see on my picture that I'm hot and bothered. I was supposed to have my trim tomorrow, but now we have to reschedule. Whatever........

Posted by Samson, the Samoyed Dog












27 comments:

  1. Oh Samson I do hope everyone else is feeling better very soon. I am sure the heat is not helping anything down there. Tell Mommy we will be waiting for her. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, so very sorry that everyone is sick. praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you're all sick. Get better soon & make sure Daddy doesn't catch whatever you've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to everyone. Hope you are all recovered by the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I'm so sorry you are all sick! Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you all get well soon! I hope your Mommy's rib does too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No!! Samson, I have missed you so! And now you are sick! I am crossing my paws and saying my doggie prayers like mom tells me to do... so you will get better real soon!! And Soldier too. And your Mommie too! My mom sends her love and says she will be saying people prayers for all of you! Lots and lots of love going your way... your Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am terribly sorry! and that heat wave isn't helping any of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care, heat is supposed to be here all week. Stay in front of the fan Samson, that's where Bella is right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best Wishes for you and Inger and the rest of the family, Samson. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dogs, veru beautiful my friend !!

    bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Inger .. what a great nuisance - I hope whatever is afflicting you all can be resolved soon ... sickness or feeling it ... is very grotty - much love and hugs and thoughts for an easier week ahead .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get well soon everyone, hugs from Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am so so so sorry to hear all this.. feel better soon all of you, we will all be waiting for you to get better. hugs and prayers coming your way...you do look really hot...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're all feeling better soon. I'm just a little perplexed though. Who typed this post? I mean, you were all sick and... Oh never mind. Just get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get well soon to all of you dear ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Inger, I hope by the time you read this that you are feeling better. That's a high fever - I can't imagine how awful you must feel on top of it. And, sick dogs as well? That's just not right! I hope all are well now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well they do say that 'things come in threes'!!
    So you three, get better and do what the 'doctor' says! Or else you will have Sophie to deal with!! And you know she can be a 'pushover'!! or whatever.
    Hope you are well soon Inger. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You poor darlings! Hope you are all feeling better soon. Hope you are managing to stay cool -- somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  20. We hope everyone gets better fast!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope all of you feel better soon. The heat must be miserable by you as well. Stay cool and push those fluids. (By the way, I got rid of Google+ commenting)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, let's hope daddy stays well! Someone has to tend to everyone's needs. Everyone needs to just take care...and come back to the blogosphere to play only when you feel better! Soon, I hope. Debra

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, my! Furries and humans ... all of you get better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm sorry to read this. I hope you all feel much better soon. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oj då, krya på er nu!! Kramar i massor!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just checking in and I see you are all under the weather. When my Weims get stomach upsets I give them plain yogurt, white rice, chicken and chicken stock. The all white diet works well to settle their stomachs. I don't blog as much but do get around to check up on my blogging pals. Hope things improve soon. My son who lives down by you is coming up to Alaska in two weeks for a visit and to cool off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails