Friday, February 14, 2014

Samson's Valentine Surprise for Gracie


My Sweet and Feisty Gracie,



I had this dream, oh, how I dreamed, we were free and running wild, just like Lady and the Tramp. We chased each other round and round until we got very, very hungry.


Then, just like Lady and the Tramp, we sat down at a nice table, a candle shining a not too bright light over us. Then a big plate of spaghetti appeared for us to share.


It just so happened that we grabbed the same noodle, you from one end, and me from the other.


Yummy, yummy, this is good and when you're hungry, you may not notice that we get closer and closer, just like Lady and the Tramp.


Until our noses collide and our lips meet in a kiss so sweet. Oh, Gracie, you don't know how I felt. I felt I could fly!


Lady may be sweet and her ears fluffy, just like yours, but you are just as sweet and feisty too, and your ears are the fluffiest of all. 

After I woke up, all I wanted to say to you, my sweet girl, my Gracie, is this:


And then against all sense, all distance, I want to give you this box:


And when you open it, I hope you will be very happy to see this glittering thing:


Will you marry me, my sweet and feisty Gracie? I hope you will say yes, I hope we can have a virtual marriage and live happily ever after. 

I love you Gracie!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Your Samson, forever!



If you say yes, I guess we will leave it to our mommies to work out the wedding details.

By the way, to see where Gracie lives, please click here.

And before I go, mommy and me want to wish all our blogger friends, and our friends who do not blog, and my daddy too:















27 comments:

  1. Samson, We went over to visit your girl Gracie.
    Oh you two are sweeter than a box of chocolates !!
    Happy Valentines Day to you and yours !
    From Willow and all the critters at Whimsy Willows Farm.
    We love you and your mom Samson :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ring and what a romantic story. i am headed over to meet your future bride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Samson I do hope she says yes you are such a romantic:) Happy Valentines Day to Mom and Dad too. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could Gracie say NO after that? Best of luck with your heart's desire, Samson.

    Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Inger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.... Happy Valentine's Day, Inger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWwwww SAmson!! Gracie said YES!! But she asked me to let you know that for her... because right now she has her face in a bowl of spaghetti... she says you made her hungry ;-) Sorry... this is the one thing that would come between you and her (food). Now your mama and I will have to work on a date. How does a beautiful summer wedding sound? Or fall? spring? We'll invite all our bloggy friends. Happy Valentines Day to you and your mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post!
    Samson you are so romantic! I am glad that Gracie said YES!!
    Happy Valentine's Day, Inger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Samson, you romantic devil!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and your folks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now,that is very romantic.
    Happy Valentine day Inger and Samson.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now,that is very romantic.
    Happy Valentine day Inger and Samson.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh now,that is very romantic.
    Happy Valentine day Inger and Samson.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh now,that is very romantic.
    Happy Valentine day Inger and Samson.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...Samson...you are such a romantic!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vilket härligt inlägg. Sänder varma Alla Hjärtans KRamar till dig!
    Majsan//

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your Samson posts! SO funny!! Happy Valentines Day Samson! (and of course to Inger and her other half) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gracie is such a lovely lady.

    My gr-daughter absolutely loves Lady & the Tramp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Samson is beautiful. What a sweet contribution for Valentines. Brought a smile to my face.

    Sia McKye Over Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Inger .. I'm off to see Gracie in a minute. But I need to talk to Samson first ... what a lovely dream to have Samson, I hope you can conjure that one up again and again ... I loved Lady and the Tramp ...

    Such a handsome photo Samson ..

    Now I 'demand' an invitation to your set date ... couldn't be left out of this celebration .. though I could do with something other than Spaghetti - not good for party clothes!

    Have happy weekend .. hugs all round - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's my favourite Disney extract. I can still remember giggling at it when I first saw it as a young girl. Well done, Samson, for being beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo, Samson, you and Gracie will have a marriage made in heaven. She's your forever Valentine!

    And I hope your mommy and daddy had a lovely Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Samson! Gracie here. You do know we can't have children, right? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Samson & Gracie sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    First comes LOVE
    and then comes MARRIAGE
    dum dee dum dee dum dee dum!!

    You 2 are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Samson, you are such a romantic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails