Sunday, September 28, 2014

Puppy Faith Growing Up Month to Month ~ July 2014

Give me that bone! July 7, 2014





I had the idea that it would be fun to document puppy Faith's growing up month to month instead the way I began this. She is growing up so fast and time is going by so fast, that in order to get caught up, I had to get organized. 

Look at me! I made it up to the top of the table, now how do I get down? July 14, 2014




Assisting with gardening chores makes a puppy tired. Here I head over to rest on mommy's lap. July 18, 2014




Here I am, posing for that header picture you all thought was so cute. (I really don't understand why mommy took it down, but Samson tells me humans are just weird that way.......) July 28, 2014 ~ 3 Months Old 





And today, September 28, puppy Faith is 5 months old. Right now, she's growing longer faster than she's growing taller. 






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails