Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Newborn Burro Foal ~ Good Fences No. 21




Behind a barbed wire fence a burro foal, born on a stormy December day in 2007, stands up and takes her first steps. I unofficially named her Storm. If she is doing well, she's in West Texas with the rest of the donkeys and burros from the rescue. I love to think of her roaming larger fields than were available here. 


Joining Tex for
Good Fences

P.S. I have a problem with my computer screen which seems to have lost its color and now is a pukey (sp?) greenish yellowish. At first I thought it was my eyes gone weird, but everything else is looking as it always does, so it's probably another Windows 10 glitch. 

Thank you for your comments on the Sunrise post. No need to leave comments here until I get back with you. I think I may take a blogger break until after the 21st. I just don't have time to figure out what may be wrong. If you have an idea, please let me know. Thanks and have a great week ahead. 






17 comments:

  1. I'll leave a comment but you don't have to reply! Just want to say what a beautiful little foal she is and how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here even if you take a break. What a sweet photo of a beautiful baby.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious new life...amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, truly brand-new! i do hope she's well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh there's nothing more adorable than a donkey foal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Storm is adorable, I hope she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so cute.

    maybe you have a monitor gone bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That doesn't sound too healthy for your PC. Take care of yourself, Inger. The computer will likely need a PC doctor. Good luck. I like the look of that foal trying to stand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little foal is so cute! Like you, I pray she is roaming free and happy! Hate to hear that about your monitor. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish I could help with the screen, I have never seen or heard of that but I did a search and there are a lot who have it. but I did not know if it is a monitor on a desk top or a laptop. let me know which it is. that baby donkey is just adorabe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Inger - love the burro foal ... and only good to know you're ok .. but shades of slimy yellow green - not too good! Hope you can get it fixed soon ... but at least your eyes are well and doing what they should do ... just that dreaded screen we all look at! Take care and look after yourself ... see you when you're ready ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope Storm has found a wonderful life. She is adorable. Can't help with your screen though. Think you might need professional help. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Enjoy your weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely photo, Inger! The foal is very cute!
    I'm sorry you have a problem with your computer screen. I hope you fix it soon.
    Have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had that happen once to my computer. It was a loose cable and once we tightened it back up everything was okay again. Or maybe you need a new monitor. Love your picture of the foal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that little burro foal is totatlly adorable. Hope you get your computer problem fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails