Friday, November 18, 2022

Taking A Break


These dark clouds may lead you to believe that things are not going well here, but that's not true. I saw them on a day when Jeanne was driving me home from a doctor's appointment in Bakersfield and snapped some pictures. 

There's no doubt, I really love clouds. 

My recovery is going well, I walk most mornings with Faith and try to increase the distance or steps each day. 

But my brain is still a bit foggy and while I think I can still write, coming up with a blog post, something to write about and being creative is a bit more difficult. 

So I will take a break for a while. I may post some photos every now and then, but I think I need a break to rest and heal. 


Take care, have a lovely Thanksgiving, and thanks again for your support. 








 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails