Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Morning Reflections


 Photo by Vince or Jane


As I write this post, I'm reflecting on why I'm not blogging on a regular basis right now. 

A lot of it has to do with the fact that I can't get photos from my phone camera to my Chromebook. 

This happened at the first of the year and I have no idea why. I also haven't taken an interest in finding out why and how I can get it fixed. 

Posting photos that I just took to my blog was such a big part of my blogging experience and of course I know I should have fixed it, but things happen, things get delayed and so on. 

And maybe a lot of my energy went to healing and feeling better. Not something you think about when it happens, but looking back I think that also was a big part of it. 

Now I hope to slowly come back to blogging. 

I would also like to have another blog, even though I've been warned it may be too much. 

Right now I see another blog as a place where I can post stories, memories, essays, just anything I may want to write about. 

We'll see...











LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails