Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A Treasure Trove of Photos

My photos, from January 1 until yesterday, have sat on my phone while I've been unable to upload them to my computer. 

Granted, I've had a foggy brain for some of this time, but I suspect laziness may have had more to do with me never even trying to fix this. 

Now that I want to blog again, I will of course need my photos. So I asked Google (we're becoming quite friendly, Google and I, after not getting along for many years). And I learned that I needed to press something, probably the photo pinwheel. I've forgotten what I pressed.

Anyhow, magically, eight months of pictures began to show up on my computer. 

Here is one from each month, January to present:

January 


February


March

Taking a picture of the great shawl that Jeanne crocheted for me to wear after my surgery.

April


My great-niece, Jasmine, at the ruins in Sand Canyon. 

May


Joyce's donkey and its mini me. 

June


Red Rock State Park

July


My shed, after Mark put up siding and painted it. The colors match those of my house. The half French door was a left over from Errol's business. There's nothing behind it but dirt, but at least it's a door. I think that part of the shed was a chicken coop.

August


Of course I had to include Faith, so focused on me here.










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails