Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Status of New Blog

 


I should be embarrassed about the information that follows, but instead, I'm sitting here giggling. It's all so incredibly weird and it makes me look like some old fool that has wandered into blogger land by mistake. 

As you know, this blog that has worked so well for me since 2009, has now become a problem that I don't know how to solve.  It has been honored with almost a million views, has interested over 400 people enough to want to follow it, and it has provided me with the greatest joy every time I publish a new post. 

The bad news, the news that has me giggling is that the new blog I mentioned and hoped to publish soon, is now also giving me problems. 

I know my brain may not work as well as it did before last fall's surgery, but still, I function just fine, except for this one thing. 

Blogging. 

So, instead of getting stressed about a date for my new blog, I will work on it at my own pace. It may take a month, it may be next year, but in the meantime, I will share my stories, taking photos, and posting to this blog. 

Since you can't leave comments, I will just assume that you have enjoyed my posts. And if you really want to leave a comment, my email address is in the upper right corner of this blog. 

www.sweed40ij@gmail.com

And please don't feel you need to comment via email, just a note every now and then would be much appreciated. 




 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails