Saturday, October 7, 2023

Testing

 

Autumn in the canyon is a favorite time for me. Here Joyce's fields have turned yellow with rabbit brush bushes in bloom. 


The mornings are cooler and Faith and I enjoy our nature walks.

As far as my blogging goes, I'm still having problems with the formatting of my blog, well, I haven't, until yesterday, tried to resolve the various issues I'm encountering. 

I get help from Sandra, but it can get time consuming and I really should be able to figure it out myself. 

It's after all just formatting, everything else is OK, I think. 

I'm posting this as a test to see if the comment section will appear as I instructed it to do. 

I hope I can get this to work, I have written some stories that I would like to post, and I have lots of photos. Including a series of shots when a helicopter came to pick up a power pole and set it down on a remote hill on Joyce's property. 

Happy Sunday, everyone. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails