Monday, October 23, 2023

Happiness & Me

 

 

I've been a bit concerned:

When you ask me how I am, I'm thinking physically, cancer, type 1 diabetes, breathing issues, old age, medications and all that. So I may answer that I'm not feeling well.

However, none of that has anything to do with my happiness.  You are such good friends and some of you have let me know you are concerned. I appreciate your caring so very much, but I don't want you to worry.

It took a while, of course, but sometime, somewhere in my life, I just decided I wanted to live a happy life and that I was so done with being and feeling miserable, worrying, and all that stuff.

I learned to let go. 

Let go of worries, fears, and all the rest that held me back.

Then I moved to the canyon and it all fell into place. 

I've lived here now for 17 years, most of the time alone, with one or more dogs. 

Granted the past year hasn't been easy, but then it hasn't been very difficult either. 

And look at my welcoming committee above. Often when I turn from the main road onto Joyce's and my road, her animals are in that pasture and come and greet me. 

I'm living a happy life here in the canyon.


With my best friend, Faith. 






Since this blog is messed up and comments don't work, please email your comment to: sweed40ij@gmail.com


I'm working on a new blog, but taking my time. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails