Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Calendar Girl


This picture should ideally have been cropped, showing only he calendar. I've been unable to edit pictures in my chromebook for a while and I haven't tried to find out why or get it fixed. So, please bear with me until I figure it out. 


Of all the calendars I get in the mail every year, I always end up using the ASPCA one. The paper is sturdier, the daily squares are a good size, and the animals are always adorable. 

This morning I'm looking at my calendar. 

Without it, I would be lost. 

When you're diagnosed with something as serious as cancer, the daily squares on your calendar quickly fill up with medical appointments.

There are two weeks almost full of appointments as my three-month diabetes check up is also due now. 

And all I want to do is stay home with Faith.



Maybe I should just approach this as a job. If I could get up and get out the door all my working years, I should be able to manage a few weeks and more, if necessary, to get well from this.

After all, if this works out, it will be so worth it. 


 




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails