Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blog Post by Princess

Angel's Outburst of Joy: The Slipper and the Sock

Sometimes my sister Angel gets such outbursts of Joy! She just has to grab something, usually mommy's slippers or a sock. This morning, Angel was running wild, first with a slipper and then with a sock. She was running so fast that only one or two pictures that mommy took came out OK, even though the camera setting was on Kids & Pets. (That's for when you play and run.) But I hope you can see the pure joy in Angel's face as I try to catch her and steal the sock!


Oophs! She got some papers too and tore them up.


And here she is, trying to look innocent, but anyone can see how she slobbered all over the slipper.
Here she is with mommy's sock!


And here I am, trying to steal it from her. No such luck for me!

Posted by Me -- Princess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails