Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thank You So Much My Friends



Just a quick note to thank you for your comments on my reflections post. I'm so happy that you enjoyed reading about my journey through my life in these United States. Of course, I shared mostly the fun parts, but even so I learned about myself through your comments. I will think on this and will probably write more later. 


Today, I just want to thank you. 

Then I had a thought, if anyone who has a Google+ account knows how to get the comments freed up and back to the way they were before she signed up for Google+, would you mind going to Annette's blog and let her know, she asked for help this morning, I just checked and she still has the G+ thing going on, this is the link:  
http://aspenmeadows.blogspot.com/

I would also be interested in finding out if Google will not allow you to return to comments accessible to everyone. 

Photos are from my archives.







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails