Monday, October 6, 2014

Puppy Faith Growing Up Month to Month ~ August 2014


Get me out of here! August 4, 2014



Evening playtime, August 10, 2014


I sneak up on mommy!


Then Samson gets me!


Ouch! My whole head's in his mouth!



Now he's got me by the scruff of my neck! 


I better take cover and bite him right back!


After playing hard, a puppy needs a break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On August 25, three days short of four months old, I'm running fast. 


I just love to pick up stuff and run with it in my mouth.


Taking a break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We end this month's pictures on August 30, 2014, with me giving my bestest big bro a big lickety kiss.


In case you wondered: Yes, I eat white fur, I poop fur, I have white fur hanging out of my mouth, in my ears, over my eyes, everywhere........

Mommy says no comments necessary, unless you want to say all over again how cute I am, heh, heh, heh...... (Samson's getting mad now, cause he's not even in this picture, except for his big paw.)  







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails