Thursday, November 23, 2017

Giving Thanks


Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. 
~ Rachel Carson


Today, I am grateful for still being able to hike and enjoy a beautiful morning in the canyon.


I am grateful for my 30 years with Errol. I miss you more now.......


I am grateful for my family and friends here in the US, in Sweden, and other places around the world. And, of course, I am grateful for you, my blogger friends, who have been so supportive and kind throughout the years.


I am so very grateful for Samson and Faith.  


They keep me going, they get me up in the mornings, they make me play, they take me for walks and hikes, whether I want to or not. 


I am grateful for nature, for living close to it, where it's still relatively unhurt by humans.





HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails