Saturday, June 11, 2022

Follow Up On Car Trouble

 


So am I ready for a horse and buggy? Not quite, but Bob's horses sure were a welcome distraction after my car issues. 

This is an update:

As some of your husbands told me in the blog comments, via their wives, the plastic knobs do indeed fasten the fenders on my car. 

Thanks for checking with your hubbies. 

Only good thing with having car problems is that you always learn something new. 

Something else also got shaken loose, so the car definitely will need to be towed to Honda in Lancaster. I have an appointment for Monday morning. 

As I made my appointment, I was also told that there's a recall on my Honda CRV Hybrid. I don't know the reason because the woman was hemming and hawing, like it was a big deal to find this out. So I told her to forget it, I will find out on Monday. 

So everything should be taken care of on Monday. 

Finally, a huge thank you to my friend Jeanne, who has helped me with many tech and computer issues and who helped me yesterday with my diabetes data upload to my doctor and will also help me today. 

You see, my phone is also not working right. It works and then it doesn't. I could be the SIM card, so she will drive me to the AT&T store in town. 

Thank you Jeanne, this artichoke flower is for you. Until I can figure out something that you can actually touch. 

                          By Jane B.

Thanks for listening to my problems. It will all work out. 

Enjoy your weekend. 



 



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails