Monday, August 22, 2022

Just For Fun:

 Nature photos and Faith showing off her tongue:


I drove a different way home from town and took a few pictures. They probably all look the same to you, dry weeds and low-slung mountains.  


When I worked at UCLA I drove through what they call the flats of Beverly Hills every day. That's where the not-so-wealthy Beverly Hills residents live. The - a bit wealthier - live closer to the hills, and the really, really wealthy ones live up above - in the Hollywood Hills. I drove there too. I always enjoyed changing my route.


Here I believe, I say believe because I haven't explored alternatives, I believe I have three different routes to take home from town: The highway (freeway - truck route), the boulevard, which I usually drive, and Highland, where I drove this time. Just this small change made the drive much more fun. 


Finally,

Faith says: Check out my tongue here, will you!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails