Thursday, February 14, 2013

Samson's Valentine Poem For Gracie



This guy is my stand-in.





A Poem for Gracie

Gracie, it's true
On Valentine's Day
In a poem for you
 I want to say

How I feel about you
How my love will be true
Always, forever, my Gracie
So sweet

I took a chance
On an online romance
With a feisty little dog
That I met on a blog

I fell in love with your ears
And your fluffy white fur
Your twinkly brown eyes
Set my heart a stir 



If you were near
I would kiss your ear
But we live far apart
So you stay in my heart

It's a good place to be
But I wish I could see
A place we could meet
My Gracie so sweet

Gracie, my dear
I have no more fear
You’ll meet new dog
On some other blog

Or that Sampson with a P
Will be better than me
Love like yours and mine
Means we'll always be fine

For as roses are red
And violets blue
Me and you
We will always be true


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO  

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, GRACIE, MY
SWEET LOVE



Your Samson






Posted by Samson the Samoyed Dog
                  


                                                    

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails