Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Update from the Library


Soldier: I sleep, I sleep and then I'm happy.......

If all goes as planned, I will have Fran's computer real soon. It will be ready for pickup next week and after my husband picks it up we have to set it up. Hopefully, that will go without any problems.

Thanks for your comments on my last blog entry. Fran read them to me over the phone the other day so I know about the request for photos of the buzzards. Well, yesterday, I missed a huge opportunity....yes, one should always have the camera in the car, I know, I know. I went to see my new doctor (I think I will like him)and as I drove up to his building, I saw them! The turkeybuzzards! Wow, there were so many of them, maybe one of the largest flocks I have seen here. And, believe me, they could cause a car accident! I seem to always see them while driving and can't help looking and admiring the ease with which they soar on the wind. So beautiful.
Angel: I watch, I watch and then I bark........

Fall was supposed to arrive in the canyon today. I enjoy the local weather forecasts since I got TV, but they are not always correct. But colder weather is on its way and I heard snow is expected in the Sierras to 6,000 feet next week. Now that I have the garden to worry about, I hope the freezing weather will wait just a little while longer. Probably won't though.

Pippi Birdie: I sing, I sing and keep an eye on everyone....

The dogs are doing as well as can be expected with two old one and one young one to bother them both. We walk with them and they keep us in good shape. I feel really well for the first time in a year and a half and really, really appreciate it.


Samson: I howl, I howl and then I bug everyone......

Now let's see if I can find some old pictures in Picasa to upload. I couldn't believe how fast that went here in the library the last time I did it. At home it seems it takes forever. I have a camera full of new photos to share once I get set up at home again. I am so looking forward to reading your blogs too. It just doesn't work well here at the library. Miss you all and I'm excited about getting in touch soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails