Saturday, October 15, 2011

We're Back, Samson and Me!


Hello from Samson and me! We are both very happy to announce that we are BACK! My husband picked up Fran's computer on Monday, I think it was, and we hooked it up yesterday with no problems at all. Thank you so much Fran and Bud! Look for that first e-mail, Fran, and while your Swedish may need some work, boy are you picking it up fast.

Rabbit Brush in bloom in September.

I have over 200 photos from this summer and early fall, so I will have a lot of fun posting as many of them as I can.


Samson has had some fun times he wants to share with you too. So, laissez les bon temps roulez! See, we have spent some time with our New Orleans relatives this month, with good times and very, very good food, indeed! More to come soon from the canyon.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails