Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Rockin' Dog Faith


The weather has been so nice lately that it's getting more difficult to want to go inside after we come back from our walk. I have this big rock in my yard, a perfect place to sit awhile.


So I did that, thinking I would enjoy the nice outside a bit longer. But Faith had other plans. For some reason, me sitting on a rock was the funniest thing she'd ever seen in her life. 


She jumped up on the rock, tried to climb into my lap, while almost pushing me off the rock. Then she'd jump down, run to the front door, run back at a great speed and up on the rock she'd jump. Then she'd start licking my cheek. She's never licked my face while inside the house or anywhere else before.

She was having so much fun on that rock, I make a point of sitting on it often now, so we can have some playtime. 


This girl is my very best friend ever. I love her so and she loves me right back. 







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails