Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Morning Reflections ~ Karma

 


I have a difficult time asking for help. In order for me to be more receptive to her help, my friend remarked that her good deeds will come back to help her in her time of need.

Karma -- action, deed, and more, with the intent behind the deed being of importance.

During my car problems, I can safely say that my own Karma affected me in a most positive way, as I found myself on the receiving end, so to speak. And got such great support from my friend Jeanne, most of all. And from Joyce too, always there to help. 

Then the guy at the body shop only charged me $185.00 of which $82.50 was for parts! For all that work! He had quoted me $300.00 and Jeanne, who knows about cars, thought it would be more. 

My Karma is good then, or so it seems.  

I spent a part of my 4th of July morning thinking about this.

And realized that:

At the end of my life, the cause and effect of how I've lived my life will be between me and myself.

My Karma...





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails