Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday Morning Reflections ~ Samson


Because it's so very hot here, I decided to look at my blog for July 2010 to see if I wrote about the weather then. I know it was hot, but not like this. The heat I'm experiencing now, I've not really encountered in California before. 

Instead I found a Samson post. 

I hope he will make you smile.  


Post from July 2010 ~ Samson was one, still a puppy.


Samson Says: "Kisses Anyone?"



Here are some kisses from Samson:



Soldier gets a puppy kiss.


Happy New Year! Princess gets New Year's kisses.


Soldier gets one on the mouth. Well, almost!


And here he's at it again last week.


No one comes close to Angel's mouth, so Samson has to settle for her ear.



What a fine dog he was and how I miss him still, so very much. 
My fluffmonster...











LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails