Monday, December 6, 2010

I've Never Seen Clouds Like These


Last night, I noticed these clouds


that looked like giant birds or


perhaps an illustration in my favorite book of Japanese poems.

I would love to find out what they are called and under what conditions they are formed. They looked very, very unusual and with all the clouds I get here, I have never seen clouds like these.

We ended up with a powerful rainstorm last night. I know our road will be nothing but a mud-bath. I'm going back to the chiropractor this morning so I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow at least. Dr. B., the very nice chiropractor, originally from Australia, will treat the whiplash injury to my back. I couldn't do anything about my back pain earlier when my shoulder was so painful, but now I will try this. 

Have a good day!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails