Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Samson Says: It's Raining Buckets of Water


Welcome two new followers of Desert Canyon Living, Dan Binder and Deb. I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Samson Says:

I'm having such a boring day! It just rains and rains and nobody wants to be outside and play.


Angel, will you play with me in the house? Please, please…


Will you look at this weather, it's raining, it's storming and some white stuff is falling from the sky...what did you say, Mommy? Hail? OK, it's hailing too, so what's a dog to do?


Look at all that water – I hope we won't be floating away.


We're stuck in the house, so Angel we might as well just make up a game….


OK, if that's the way you want to be, I'll just make up some game of my own. Like biting your rear end! I bet you didn't like that, so why don't we play 'Steal Mommy's Shoe' -- you don't feel like it? Aww....


OK, I'll just play by myself --- this one's called 'Crossing the Abyss' -- I bet you didn't think I knew such big words, ha!


See, I made it! I crossed -- see Daddy was a mountain climber and he told me a few old stories and taught me some tricks..


Oh, oh! I guess he forgot to tell me how to get back. Woof, woof,  I don't think I like this, it gives me a kind of dizzy feeling….the abyss seems much bigger going this way.


Phew, I made it back in one piece. Climbing isn't as easy as it may seem.


Yawn, yawn….all that exercise made me tired so I think I go and take a nap now. I hope the sun shines when I wake up.

See you later everyone...have a nice day!

Posted by Samson, the Samoyed Pup.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails