Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Snake -- A Cake -- My Bones and More On Followers and Comments


Now you
see
 me
 now you
 don't!

My husband is a snake magnet, for sure. The other day we saw three racer snakes in the yard. I saw two and this is the smallest one. I thought the photos were cute and wanted to share them. I know, I know, I'll be the one to think a snake is cute. Needless to say, my husband saw the "huge" one while I only saw the two smaller ones. 

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comments about my bone predicament. The doctor (the one I want to change) didn't say a word about exercise. And now I know that without a doubt that should have been the first discussion point. So thank you so much for that. Hilary mentioned HRT therapy. I was on that way too long and ended up with estrogen driven breast cancer. So that's out, but I believe it helped keep my bones healthy. I will look into exercise in addition to treating this with drugs and supplements. I like homeopathic remedies too. It works so great for my dogs.

About my blogger/follower/comments project. I have read and commented on about 30 blogs so far. What this means is that if I commented on your blog in the past two days, I will not be back for another two weeks or so. I figure I have about 130 more blogs to check out and at 13/day it will take 10 days. Then I want to organize the information and work on my blog a bit. I am not really doing this project out of the goodness of my heart, I am just curious to find out who these people are. Before there are too many of them. People are so interesting to me and this will be a fun thing to do.

I cleaned up my computer and, low and behold, AOL sped up a lot, but Google Chrome still keeps on crashing. 

How I wish for a rotating feature for Blogger photos that end up like this.

I'm going to stay in and cook this morning. I plan to bake a cake/bread like the one in the sideways picture above. I also want to make spicy potatoes and something else, I forget what right now. I guess when one gets old, one has to return to the kitchen to recall what one planned to cook. Such fun!

Have a great day everyone!
  

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails