Sunday, July 28, 2013

Life is Good!



After lunch I want nothing more than a nap, but that doctor's advice ~ walk 10 - 15 minutes after each meal and your bloodsugars will improve significantly ~ rings in my brain. So I get up, take my camera, walk up to the barn and around it twice, then back down to the garden. That takes about 8 minutes. A good start ~ a foundation to build on. 


Then I sit above our garden, under the juniper tree. Our garden got a very late start, but it's growing like crazy. Last night, deer trampled in it and the gopher is moving closer and closer. Suddenly, the entire tree above me is full of little tiny birds. They look like regular sparrows, but are about half the size. I have to check my book as I have never seen them before. Peace overtakes me and I begin to nod off to the twitter of the birds. 


Life is good!








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails