Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Someone Has A Birthday!




Happy 6th Birthday, Dear Faith




Happy Birthday To You!




Me: Little girl Blue, I love you -- so very much. Today you are six years old. You spend much of your time worrying about me, always there for me, always so sensitive to my needs. 

You almost never leave my side.

You are loving, protective, intelligent, and a very interesting dog. You are self-confident and cautious at the same time.  

You are scared of flying insects.

You love to chase rabbits and they always fool you. You chase ravens who take you far afield. Chirping ground squirrels drive you nuts.

You get hyper excited, you run like the wind, you fly across the land. 

You love to chase your orange ball more than anything.

You also love to mess with Samson. And you always have to be first

You understand English better than any dog I've ever known.

I often find you deep in thought.

I love you very much. Happy Birthday!

Faith: How many balls do I get?







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails