Thursday, April 9, 2020

Waiting For A Sunshiny Day



It rained and snowed yesterday, today, and, according to the Weather Channel, will do so tomorrow as well. I have three items of yard art that can barely be seen in this picture. Which reminds me they would be perfect for a rust post




A muddy mess, so glad I went to the post office on Tuesday. So glad Joyce got some groceries for me before all this started, and also that chewy.com came with the last package I ordered for Samson. No more outstanding deliveries, no need to go to the post office. Life is good when you can hunker down and wait for the weather to clear.



It rained so hard for a while that almost half of the dog yard was covered by dirty water. Faith is looking for the ground squirrel, her nemesis, who lives among my rocks. Samson is probably looking for intruders, cars, trucks, UPS and such. Something he gets to bark at and protect me from.


Even Samson is looking fed up with the weather. 


Let us in already!!


So we can mess up the floor some more.

I usually have rugs there to pick up the worst of the mud they drag in, but Samson got over-excited the other day and stepped in his water bowl, which spilled onto the rugs. So I hung them out to dry. Lots of luck with that in this weather. Hopefully, they will be nice and clean once the sun comes out so they can dry.

Hope you are all having a good day. Stay safe.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails