Thursday, March 10, 2022

More On Walking & Disappearing Comments

 



After learning about your missing comments on my post "Walking" and that the post appeared a day earlier than scheduled, I tried to figure out what happened. 

In the Comments section, where all commets are listed, I found several comments that hadn't been published so I clicked on the Approved checkmark for them. Then checked my blog and found that nothing happened. They didn't get published. 

And now they are gone.

But I read them all, so thank you. 

I occasionally check there to make sure late comments are published. 

But since I don't use Comment Moderation, I don't make sure all current comments are published. 

Should I? 

I usually post on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but sometimes the days may change. 

This particular post was scheduled for Tuesday, March 8, at 1:00 a.m. PT. And according to my blog records, it was posted at the scheduled date and time. 

I'm sorry about the problems.

Your support for my walking program will most definitely motivate me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friko, I'm so glad I inspired you. I too need help to stay motivated. 

So why don't I post about my progress, what motivates me, and what holds me back a couple of times a month. And you could do the same. 

Trust me, I don't walk far and it's the breathing that holds me back. But it's also the breathing that motivates me to walk more. I don't have COPD now, but was told by my pulmonary nurse practitioner that using the inhaler and walking should help to prevent or slow down further lung damage. 

And I figure, if it doesn't, walking will make me stronger. 

Finally, this is a very inspiring blog, which confirms to me the truth of Henry David Thoreau's famous quote:

"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day."







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails