Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday Morning Reflections ~ On Friendship

 


Thank you for your input on eventual changes to my blog design. 

It sounds like none are needed right now.

Yesterday, as I wrote this, I reflected on the friendships I've made through blogging. 

I've only met one blogger friend in person.

But still, I feel so close to you guys. You were there for me during my darkest days when Errol was so ill and after he passed away. 

You were there for me each time one of my beloved dogs died. 

You've watched, and I know been happy for me in recent years, as I've moved into my 80s and faced my challenges with some complaints, but also with good humor. 

When I first started blogging, I just wanted followers, I wanted to be popular. 

I had no idea that you could make real and lasting friendships through blogging. 

Now I know, and all of you, my friends, enrich my life and make it so much better.








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails