Friday, March 11, 2022

The Mattress Bed

 


Recently, Faith hurt her back when she jumped up on my bed, where we sleep together, I under the covers, she on top. 

She wasn't badly hurt, but she slept on the floor, on the bedroom carpet. I wanted her to have a proper place to sleep, so I ordered a mattress bed for her. 

By the time it arrived, Faith had recovered. So I put it on the bed to see if she'd sleep on it.

This is what happened:

Me: The bed is soft, Faith. Feel it, it's soft.

Faith: It's new, it smells new, who knows where it came from.

Me: It came from Amazon.

Faith: Figures, that's where all your stuff comes from.


Me: So you prefer this scratchy old Army blanket?

Faith: Smells familiar. 

Me: Come on, try the new bed. It's soft, very soft you will like it. 


After a while, Faith fell asleep, head on the new bed.


Then a bit more of her moved onto the new bed. I don't know if she did this in her sleep or not.

But soon I found her with most of her body on the new bed.

This is probably only interesting to me, but I thought it was cute enough to be posted here.  

I hope it made you smile. 








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails