Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Rain!

Living close to nature while in an exceptional drought is not easy, you observe, you worry, you get so tired of the eternal sunshine, at least I do. 


So when it rains, I can't help myself, I just have to take a few pictures, hoping to capture some raindrops with my smart phone camera. And here, at least I captured rainwater dripping off my roof. 


Faith, who looks like a Lab, even has webbed paws made for swimming and a pretty good size fat tail to steer with. Look at her!


Just a few little dainty steps off the rug. "Go and pee, pee in your yard," I tell her. 

"Who me? No way, I may get wet," says she.

That's how she's always been. Maybe if she saw a lake she would feel differently. But I'm not at all sure about that. 

This attitude makes me wonder again what the other parts of her are. Some dog breed scared of getting wet? I wonder what kind of dog that might be. I've never known one. 

I actually have her DNA kit, but I never swabbed her mouth and sent it in. I used to be curious, but once I had the kit, I sort of forgot about it. 

Maybe I should do it now. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails