Friday, March 25, 2022

Why Your Comments Are Slow To Post & I Need Your Advice


I've only very recently learned the reason your comments don't immediately post, which is as follows: 

A long time ago, before I knew any better, I decided to surround my basic blog with image gadgets showing pictures of pets, flowers and other things I love. Unfortunately, this slows the process of opening my blog in it's entirety, which is needed for comments to post.  

Most of the photos that surround my blog were sent to me by freinds.  Some of them honor memories of pets that are no longer with me or with my friends. 

I would like for the pictures to stay, but if they present a serious problem, I can take them down. 

It took me one minute and five seconds to fully open my blog.

I know this is an eternity in busy lives. 

Maybe the image gadgets could go somewhere else? 

After all these years, it may even be fun to change the entire look of my blog. Then I could incorporate the pictures into the basic blog format. 

Not sure I would even know how to do that. 

And then maybe I wouldn't like it. 

Or you wouldn't like it. 

I want to make this easier for you. It's awful to write a comment and then not be able to post it. 

Please let me know what you think. 

As always, I appreciate your feedback. 

Thank you.








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails