Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Samson's Complaint


Before I let Samson have his say, I want to welcome Shannon, a new follower of Desert Canyon Living. Shannon writes  about horses and her work in dressage on her blog: shannonfornari.blogspot.com Chickens and very large cats were also featured in the post I just read. While Shannon is serious about dressage, she also has a great sense of humor. Then a correction, Armindo Tavares told me in a comment that his blog is about the creation of the Portuguese Harlequin Canary. Thanks for the clarification and welcome again to my blog.

Samson Says:

Did you know Mommy is recovering again? This time she says she's recovering from a back bone that she broke coughing! Well, she better hurry up and get well, cause our lives are getting pretty boring. Did you know she gets up early and sneaks outside with Angel? Soldier and me, we've both seen them. Then after lunch, she takes a big white pill. For her pain so she can heal. Hmm, that makes her go to sleep for most of the afternoon. Good thing is, Soldier and me, we don't need no pills to sleep our days away.


Boring.......


Boring.....


Boring....


Boring....


Boring....


What? So now I'm a pillow? I didn't know this and I may just beat him up if I ever catch him like this again!!!


Only old Angel stays awake, always worried about 


her Mommy. Looking this way and that, making sure


Mommy and us boys are OK and no intruders are sneaking up to our place. 


Have a nice day everyone!


PS -- Tell Gracie I will still love her, fur or no fur. If I ever see her, I will lick her ear. xoxo, Samson.


Posted by Samson, the Samoyed Pup.


Mommy's Disclaimer: Samson wrote this last week. Since then Mommy is feeling better and no longer sleeps the afternoons away. And Daddy was here and made sure all the dogs had a fun weekend. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails