Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Samson's Complaint


Before I let Samson have his say, I want to welcome Shannon, a new follower of Desert Canyon Living. Shannon writes  about horses and her work in dressage on her blog: shannonfornari.blogspot.com Chickens and very large cats were also featured in the post I just read. While Shannon is serious about dressage, she also has a great sense of humor. Then a correction, Armindo Tavares told me in a comment that his blog is about the creation of the Portuguese Harlequin Canary. Thanks for the clarification and welcome again to my blog.

Samson Says:

Did you know Mommy is recovering again? This time she says she's recovering from a back bone that she broke coughing! Well, she better hurry up and get well, cause our lives are getting pretty boring. Did you know she gets up early and sneaks outside with Angel? Soldier and me, we've both seen them. Then after lunch, she takes a big white pill. For her pain so she can heal. Hmm, that makes her go to sleep for most of the afternoon. Good thing is, Soldier and me, we don't need no pills to sleep our days away.


Boring.......


Boring.....


Boring....


Boring....


Boring....


What? So now I'm a pillow? I didn't know this and I may just beat him up if I ever catch him like this again!!!


Only old Angel stays awake, always worried about 


her Mommy. Looking this way and that, making sure


Mommy and us boys are OK and no intruders are sneaking up to our place. 


Have a nice day everyone!


PS -- Tell Gracie I will still love her, fur or no fur. If I ever see her, I will lick her ear. xoxo, Samson.


Posted by Samson, the Samoyed Pup.


Mommy's Disclaimer: Samson wrote this last week. Since then Mommy is feeling better and no longer sleeps the afternoons away. And Daddy was here and made sure all the dogs had a fun weekend. 

26 comments:

  1. oh good for them! poor angel needs her rest too so mommy better get to feeling better quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Samson, you are such a cute mess. Glad that Mom is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expressions on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so hard to be a dog, very tiring work! I hope you feel better soon, lay-ups are no fun. And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet dogs! And I'm so glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samson, you and Soldier are so handsome!! If I let Misty Mae and Cindy Lee see your pictures, they will fall in love! And Angel... what a caring girl!

    I am glad dad is home, mom is feeling better (!), and you kids can go outside and have fun.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samson posts a very nice blog & Mommy's photos are, as usual, wonderful. I especially like the one of Soldier with his head under the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Samson, You are such a sweet talker and you have won my heart for sure. You look so snuggle soft. Oh, and the cute laying-on-the-back thing where you try to convince your mom to rub you belly - ME TOO> I do that all the time. Yep. I'm thinking we were made for each other! I'm so glad you will still love me once I get my grooming done tomorrow and look like a silly poodle. And tell me,,, what does your mama use for fleas and ticks? Hope your mom is all better SOON!!! XXOO Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Glad to hear your doing better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samson, you are a riot! Love your posts, you little rascal.

    Glad mommy is feeling better. But take it easy on her, she's not 100%. Okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to hear from you again, Samson! Glad things are being taken care of, even if it is boring.

    Happy to hear that you are on the mend, Inger! That was some cough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samson...we dogs understand completely, so high 5, and keep us informed...humans think we don't kn ow too much...oh yeah! Inger...take it slow and please be careful....!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heal quickly Inger and do take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're feeling better Inger, and I LOVE the 'boring' pictures today--It's my favorite kind of boring!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too sweet Inger.old Angel keeping guard all the time, so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photo's are not "boring"! Marvelous...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Samson Says: Thank you all my blogger friends for your comments. I think all your well wishes for Mommy will make her heal real fast so we can go for walks again. Gracie, I can't wait to see your picture with the poodle cut. What is a poodle cut, I don't know, but I guess I will find out soon. xoxo, Samson.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Inger and the boss Samson - glad you're looking after her .. but at least at the weekend you had some relief .. did you have to pay them? At least they took you for some long walks by the sound of it ..

    Methinks the three of you need to get this old household back to normal .. how much longer for 'boring' to hang around .. another 3 til dem bones be knitted and ribbed together again?

    Hope you do feel better soon .. love the post - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  19. How old is old Angel? She's got such a lovely gray, caring face. My old girl is almost 12 and her face has gone completely white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos of the dogs Inger, glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely dog you have there.
    blessings, hope all is well...


    Greetings:

    How are you?

    Check out our short story slam today,

    We love creativity, your contribution is invaulable to us.

    Cheers.
    Happy Saturday.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmmm, we know better...while Mommy was sleeping you guys were probably scheming to open up the cabinet doors for treats, trying to make a call on the phone to the deli for delivery, and learning how to turn on the remote for the tv with just one toenail...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so in love with your dogs. We had a white shepard who passed away last year. Beautiful!!
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vous avez de bons points il, c'est pourquoi j'aime toujours verifier votre blog, Il semble que vous etes un expert dans ce domaine. maintenir le bon travail, Mon ami recommander votre blog.

    Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

    Mon blog:
    Credit Immobilier puis rachat de credit proprietaire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.. ~~ Inger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails