Saturday, March 9, 2013

More Snow Pics & Thank You



This picture made me think of Madsnapper Sandra, and  how you, my friend, can make everyday items into art with your camera. 


You may wonder what this old chair without a seat is doing out here in the middle of nowhere. I do too.


Fences, and a California gate for texwisgirl. This is where our walk started.......


we walked down to the main road, turned around.......


 and walked back to the house and then.......


up to the barn, which is behind the house a ways....... 


where the snow was deep and made Samson smile.


As you can see, it was a pretty good walk and I wanted to document it because Soldier looked so bad in the night, pooped in his sleep, and could barely get up. I worried he might die. But once he got outside, he walked all that way ( not much longer than a mile, but still, in deep snow) and he didn't want it to end. I wasn't feeling so hot myself after not eating properly for the procedure, but he inspires me. We are a good team of old dog, old woman, getting up and out with smiles on our faces. 


I thought of Dee Ready when I took this picture. I remember you liked the look of the juniper trees, so I thought you might enjoy seeing one covered in snow.


Finally, thank you so much for visiting and leaving happy comments about my good results yesterday. When I opened my blog this morning, it was like greeting some very good friends for breakfast to celebrate my good news. So I leave you with this, which is a picture of my special branch. I will come back to it when buds appear in spring. I appreciate your friendship so much. 






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails