Saturday, January 7, 2012

Samson Makes A New Year's Resolution

Samson Says: 

OK, I have an attitude, I complain, I complain, and I complain (but there just seems to be so much to complain about) and now that it's a new year, mommy says I should make a resolution (whatever that is) to stop it and be more grateful. OK, I'm willing to cooperate so I look around and see this:


A poor little bird, sitting out there in the cold night. All kinds of little birds arrive to spend the night sheltered by the eves of our house. It must be very cold for them. After all, mommy covers Pippi Birdie's cage at night in the winter and he lives in the house. But the wild birds have to sleep outside where it's icy cold. They're not snug and comfy like me.


My thick (and still not brushed, oophs, a complaint again) fur makes me very hot so I like to sleep on the floor. But whenever I feel like it, I can snuggle like this in the big bed. 


Soldier sleeps on the floor because he can't make it up in the bed. But he has an extra rug to sleep on so he's OK too. Here Angel sleeps with him, but usually


she sleeps in the big bed every night. Guess where mommy and daddy sleep, he, he, he!! So, OK, I get it, us dogs have much to be grateful for and I will remember and see if I can complain a little less. 
That's all for today, have a nice day everyone!

Posted by Samson, the Samoyed pup.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails