Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday's Treasures & Things


When I open my cupboard and see my Fiesta Ware dishes, I smile....

They cheer me up for breakfast,



lunch, 

and dinner....

Two classic cups and some dinner plates..

All the colors go well together and are fun to combine....

The large bowls are great for gumbo at Christmas, the small ones for soup, salads, and icecream too....

A few of my cups, I have too many and I have been giving some of my classic ones away to friends who collect them. We don't use the cups to drink from, they are too thick around the rim for coffee and tea to taste right and a bit difficult to hold when hot. But who cares, I use them to hold our toothbrushes, I put flowers in them, and I just like having them around.....









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails