Friday, February 21, 2014

Random 5 Friday



1. Walking the land with Samson, I'm amazed at the things we find, things left behind by others who once lived here. 

2. Although I have lived in the U. S. for over 50 years and am a citizen of this country, it's amazing how all that falls away when a Swede wins gold at the Winter Olympics. 


3. So many friends are ill ~ I will continue to think of  you all.

4.  I wonder why, as I have gotten old, I don't want to learn anything new about tech stuff (and I used to be good, wrote software user's guides and trained others, even) and now I want nothing to do with tablets, smart phones, and so on. Or, for that matter, Facebook and Twitter.

5. While so many of you, across this country and in the U. K., are plagued by horrific winter weather, spring is slowly arriving here in the California mountains. The drought continues, but some new little birds have arrived, singing away happily. 


Linking up with Nancy at A Rural Journal










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails