Friday, February 14, 2014

Samson's Valentine Surprise for Gracie


My Sweet and Feisty Gracie,



I had this dream, oh, how I dreamed, we were free and running wild, just like Lady and the Tramp. We chased each other round and round until we got very, very hungry.


Then, just like Lady and the Tramp, we sat down at a nice table, a candle shining a not too bright light over us. Then a big plate of spaghetti appeared for us to share.


It just so happened that we grabbed the same noodle, you from one end, and me from the other.


Yummy, yummy, this is good and when you're hungry, you may not notice that we get closer and closer, just like Lady and the Tramp.


Until our noses collide and our lips meet in a kiss so sweet. Oh, Gracie, you don't know how I felt. I felt I could fly!


Lady may be sweet and her ears fluffy, just like yours, but you are just as sweet and feisty too, and your ears are the fluffiest of all. 

After I woke up, all I wanted to say to you, my sweet girl, my Gracie, is this:


And then against all sense, all distance, I want to give you this box:


And when you open it, I hope you will be very happy to see this glittering thing:


Will you marry me, my sweet and feisty Gracie? I hope you will say yes, I hope we can have a virtual marriage and live happily ever after. 

I love you Gracie!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Your Samson, forever!



If you say yes, I guess we will leave it to our mommies to work out the wedding details.

By the way, to see where Gracie lives, please click here.

And before I go, mommy and me want to wish all our blogger friends, and our friends who do not blog, and my daddy too:















LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails