Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Samson Answers Your Comments and Helps Mommy Blog


Samson Says:

Hello again everyone. I have to help Mommy blog so you all know we're OK here in the canyon. Mommy has been very busy, so I'm helping out. First, I want to welcome two new followers to our blog: gowestferalwoman and Christine Clayton. Thank you for signing up to follow our blog.

I don't have anything much to blog about, but I think it would be polite to answer your comments from the other day. Thanks to all of you who said I was cute, beautiful, and pretty, but no thanks to the lady who said I was a stinker! But the most thanks go to Sophie, Louise and Terry: You all mentioned TREATS! Yeah! I made sure Mommy read your comments. I might just behave a bit better if she promises me some TREATS when she's done.

But I'm not sure if I liked all the comments about what Mommy could do with my hair. Bad enough I lost all that hair, but to make stuff of it….  Hmmm, should I be proud of that? Will there be TREATS involved? Will I be famous? A scarf, a purse, another dog!! Another me!! Hmmm, I don't think so. But look what you missed:


I'd be a perfect pillow!! 


And as far as guarding goes….  See, I live with two of these (that would be one German shepherd and one German shepherd cross), so I don't have to do too much guarding. Let me tell you, those two bark their heads off for the smallest reason: Like the cows next door, a tractor driving by, a jet plane in the sky, the UPS guy, and on and on. Here they are barking at the thunder…can you believe it? What good will that do? I ask you.


As for me, I'm a bit more mellow, but I sit here and guard with the best of them. And guess what? Twice, I've been the one to alert them and Mommy when the bobcat strolled by in our yard. Looking like he owned the place! Who cares about the UPS guy when you can bark at a big old cat? Trespassing!


And here I am, howling at the coyotes -- those German shepherd dogs don't know how to do this. All they know is bark, bark, bark!


But, you're right, this is my true personality, a sweet and smiley dog. Have a nice day everyone!

P. S. Mommy says, she'll skip Wednesday's Book tomorrow, but will be back to blogging in a day or two. And she says she'll check out all the latest on your blogs too. Bye, bye!

Posted by Samson the Samoyed Pup.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails