Friday, January 21, 2011

Samson Posts a Photo Essay


This was going to be a silent post, but then I got so many nice comments and well-wishes for me and my husband that I just simply had to thank you all so much. I love your comments -- they mean so much to me and will continue to be a meaningful part of my life even with hubby here to keep me company. He may actually be in Los Angeles on and off working, because that's where his contacts are, but he will for sure be here a lot more than in the past. 

Then I want to welcome three new followers to my blog: Negerigeletschtempoit, Changes in the Wind, and Nordis. I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blogs.  

Finally, if you don't see my comments on your blogs for the next few days, you know I am busy trying to find room in this little house for all this stuff that I expect will show up tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Samson Says:












Posted by Samson the Samoyed Pup

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails