Monday, April 28, 2014

X is for X-Crossing, X-Beam Support and More

Theme ~ Good Things:


I originally took this picture because I liked the red highlights, but I never posted it. I found it in my drafts and realized it demonstrated many different uses of the letter X. So I thought, perfect, I will save it for the A to Z and have a difficult letter covered. Can you see them all? 

If not, here they are:

The phone or power lines cross; the tower at the cement plant uses X-shaped bars for support; there's another X further down to the left of the tower; finally, of course, there's the X to mark the railroad crossing. 

But I still like it best for the reflection of the sunset in the background sky and all the red lights that glow in the twilight of an early evening.









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails