Monday, April 11, 2016

I is for I (as in I Am OK)


Me, alone. Life after loss.

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. ~ John Burroughs



And that quote is true for me as well. I was happy, so happy in this picture taken on my 73rd birthday. Errol and I had a picnic on the mountain, then visited the monastery, petted the nuns' goats, held hands and were happy together. A wonderful birthday. The year was 2013. 

I still want to read books, walk with dogs, watch the sun rise over the mountains, take pictures of magnificent clouds, glorious sunsets, and spending time with friends. And, of course, blog, although I haven't done that much of it in the past year. I'm hoping this challenge will change that.







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails